Friday, April 13, 2007

What exactly?

I've had a struggle figuring out what I want this blog to be about. I have so many "things" to write about, so then I choose not to write about them at all because I don't know where to start. I don't think I'm a great writer, but I like to write.

So, anyway, as I'm not getting off to a great start here trying to say what I want to say, I'm going to try and be coherent.

I've been reading blogs recently of micropreemies, kids with cerebral palsy, and other things. I have a caringbridge page for my son with spina bifida, and at first, I wasn't sure that was what I wanted to write about here. I think I present a "nice" version and more of an update thing over there, and I think I could write more here about the reality of dealing with spina bifida and the stuff that goes with it. I also have a livejournal that I write about stuff with him frequently, but I'm thinking now, this would be a good forum to write an account of the stuff we're dealing with.

I also have three other kids, and I might be sharing things about them here, also. This is their story, also.

So, I dunno. I don't know if I'm interesting enough to do this, and I feel a little awkward about baring my soul. We'll see where this goes, I guess.

No comments: