Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Progressing to the "finish line"

I took G to his ortho appointment last week, and was a little disappointed in the appearance of his foot. It was still swollen, so I think that had something to do with it. We were going to have him molded for AFOs, but decided to wait until this week. In about two weeks, I should have a lighter kid. LOL My shoulder isn't doing so well with this bout of casts.

G has been playing outside with his brother and sisters, and his favorite places to be are in the cozy coupe or in the dirt. He has a couple of tractors, and he plays and plays in the dirt. I get a little frustrated because he always gets left alone by the kids, but I'm not quite sure how to balance it.

I have more to post about but too many interruptions. I'll come back to it later. :)

2 comments:

Katy said...

Always ready for an update! Seriously, I think momma's backs are always in danger. I know that I'm hurting and Charlie is only a year! Lord give me strength for the upcoming one.

Safara said...

I like your blog, I cant help but notice that you have a child with SB? I have that too. In fact I have had about 30 surgeries. Mine is not as bad as some people, but I also have mutiple disabilities in addition to the SB. Anyways, come over and check my blog if you want to.