Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What's going on?

I really have no idea why I haven't been updating at all. Well, I guess, in a way, I do. I haven't felt like writing. I've avoided it as much as possible. Everything I try to say seems to require either too much or I just can't get it to come out the way I wish.

Things are going well. Remarkably well, really. G will hopefully be getting a walker soon. His endurance is still not quite there, but he is definitely progressing. How cool is that?? His shunt has been functioning, and we will be going to a *routine* neurosurgeon appointment in the fall. Wow! It seems weird to not be fretting about the shunt so much. The thought is always there, but I think that's the way it'll always be.

G's siblings are all three heading off to school next week. I'm not sure how he's going to handle it. He's going to be bored, no doubt! Mom will have to step up a little and play more. G will have PT once a week, so we will be setting that up soon with a different PT as he's going out of the birth to three program the end of September.

There's the pretty boring update. Oh, I almost forgot! G has a ramp that is absolutely beautiful! He didn't qualify for funding, but the labor was volunteered by a handful of AWESOME guys.

No comments: