Wednesday, September 03, 2008

It's just G and me! The older three siblings are off to school. G keeps telling me he wants to go to school! He is being evaluated to see if he qualifies for the Early Learning Program. I should hear something soon. Hopefully.

G's endurance is getting better. He is able to stand for about 10 seconds, maybe 15. It doesn't sound like a whole lot when I write it, but it's progress, baby!

There are several kids about a year younger than G on a couple spina bifida boards I frequent, and they are walking. It's so hard to not compare and feel a little bummed. He IS progressing, and that's what I need to hold on to. I am so excited for the other little ones but a little sad that G is still working on standing. It's hard to try to not rush things. I know deep down he's doing very well and I'm proud of what he CAN do.

No comments: