Thursday, June 14, 2007

Not finding time

Well, it is summer, but I think it'll slow down a bit after this week. The kids have been going to Bible school near my parent's, so we've been hanging out there. It's been nice, but I feel like I'm going, going, going.

G had an ophthalmologist appointment Thursday, and of course, it came with drama. His optic nerve was swollen, and we had to head over to the neurosurgeon for a CT scan and consult. We'll be going back in a few weeks to see if it's resolved. It's possible it is just that way, but it's also possible it's indicating pressure. My gut is telling me he's okay shunt-wise. A few weeks ago, I didn't feel that way, though, and I wonder if he had a partial blockage that flushed out.

The shunt is such a "thing" all the time. It sounds like it can be such a non-issue for some people. Not us, I guess!

No comments: