Friday, November 03, 2006

C-c-cold

It would be a chilly morning today. Brrr.... My feet just aren't warming up, and I want another cup of coffee.

The kids and I all seem to be tired today. My eyes just don't care to stay open! I wish to curl up in a blanket on the couch and slumber. Of course, it's not an option as I have tons of things I need to do around the house. It is in a wretched state of affairs. I was so lazy this week, and I didn't really accomplish anything. I didn't go anywhere either.

I have been wondering this week if I'm suffering some depression. I just don't do anything. I don't make supper for my family, I barely make breakfast and lunch, I don't have any motivation, and I'm just so tired. My house is such a mess, and I want to do something about it, but I don't. Same way with my weight and exercise.

Yesterday, the 3yo cried aaaaaaaallllll day. It was very agonizing since it was the third day in a row. I found myself at my wit's end, and I just about went nuts. Seriously.

I hope I find the energy and motivation to clean, even it isn't a lot. I really have a lot to do, though, and it almost seems futile to attempt to start. That's how overwhelming it is.

No comments: