Thursday, November 16, 2006

Packed!

I did it! I packed my and the kids' bags yesterday. I was on the ball. I also was very motivated and put alllll of hubby's clothes away. I hung stuff in the closet, and I put them in a specific order. I also put the rest of his stuff in his dresser, so it was funny when he went to pack and was looking for stuff.

Today is another gray day. November days are so dreary sometimes. It's been a beautiful November, though, so I'm not going to complain too much.

Yesterday, the cows were out. I heard them bellering, and I could tell something was up. I looked out the upstairs window, and sure enough, they were munching on my lawn. I called FIL, and the kids and I watched him round them up with his four-wheeler.

Well, off I go to prepare the rest of my stuff for this trip. I've got plenty yet to accomplish.

No comments: