Sunday, November 26, 2006

So Much For Frequent Posting

Yeah, that didn't happen.

Anyway, we went to Iowa, lost our new palm pilot (it was found and returned!), I lost my wedding ring and watch somewhere in the house, and I washed and dried my wallet with over 500 dollars in it after we returned. Thanksgiving went well despite the snags in the preparation. I got tons of stuff done and ready to go, and then I was told I wasn't needed. ARgh! I'd go into why I was so upset, but I don't have time. Baby will be going back into casts to correct his clubfeet...again.

I feel frazzled. Apparently, it's going to start snowing tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to driving in it. I have a mountain of laundry to tackle, floors to sweep, but my fab hubby is making supper. He's the absolute bestest.

No comments: